...Writings from all kinds of fandoms...

Fearless by Alvina

Rated: G

[Reviews: 0]

A woman is afraid to get on with her wedding and calls her fiance to stop the wedding.

Categories : Fanfictions Gerard Butler

Character : Gerard Butler

Pairings : None

Genre : Romance

Warnings : None

Chapters : 1

Completed : Yes

Word count : 472

Read count: 0


Published: May 12, 2007

Updated: May 12, 2007

Fearless Chapter 01

Disclaimer: I do not own Gerard Butler nor do I know him.
Begun at: 12 May 2007
Ended at: 12 May 2007


Text size
0 Reviews

Jennifer felt her hands start to shake as she reached for the phone. She couldn't do this and knew she had to tell her fiancé.

She had to dial the right number twice before she got the right number. Nervously she waited for Gerard to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Gerard said into the phone. He had been trying to tie his tie. So far the tie didn't want to listen to him. He was getting a little annoyed.

"Gerry?" All his attention focused on the phone call. Once before had he heard this tiny shaken voice of the woman he loved. It was when she'd thought he'd leave her for this hot super model he once was paired up at a Oscar party. The press had been writing about it and even mentioned he was to marry her. Jennifer had been scared it was true.

"Jen? Are you al right? What's wrong?" he asked lowering his voice to calm her down.

"Why do you want to marry me?" she asked in a tiny voice.

Gerard didn't need to think about it and quickly answered. "Because I love you! I want to marry you because I love you," he heard a sob that almost broke his heart. Jennifer was very self conscious and sometimes her reaction broke his heart. Knowing she needed to hear more he continued. "I love it how your hair dance in the wind and how it shines golden in the sun. I love it how your eyes sparkle whenever you smile. It love it how you care so much for others and forget all about yourself. I love it when I'm the one to take care of you when you, once again, forgot to take care of yourself. But most of all I love how you are, perfect in every way…"

Jennifer raised her head to look at herself in the mirror. "I'm not perfect," she replied shakily.

"Ah, but you are," Gerry knew she'd say that and had his answer ready. "You are perfect to me, that's all that matters."

Jennifer felt a smile play on her lips. He always knew what to say to make her feel better. "Ger, I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you, my angel." He knew that endearment would bring a smile to her face. "Are you ready?" he asked after a moment of silence. A minute ago his friend and best man, James had come in and helped him with his tie. He was more than ready to be married to the woman he loves.

Jennifer looked at herself through the mirror. After a moment of silence she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready," she said with confidence. Gerard's little speech had given her the courage she needed to continue with the wedding. She was now more than ready to start her new life as Gerard Butler's wife.

The End
12 May 2007

Review