...Writings from all kinds of fandoms...

My Life, Not Yours, My Life by Alvina

Rated: None

[Reviews: 0]

A young girl hasn't spoken for many years. When she’s adopted by a new family will she learn to speak again?

Categories : Fanfictions a1

Character : Ben Adams, Christian Ingebrigtsen, Mark Read, Paul Marazzi

Pairings : None

Genre : Angst, Drama, Romance

Warnings : None

Chapters : 2

Completed : No

Word count : 1.657

Read count: 5


Published: August 1, 2002

Updated: August 1, 2002

My Life, Not Yours, My Life Chapter 01

This is a story I started in 2002, it's still not finished but once I've added all the current chapters I shall try and finish it.


Text size
0 Reviews

He is sitting there. I'm sitting in the corner. He looks at me and comes my way. I feel a bit uncomfortable and suddenly his in front of me.
"Hi" he says

"Hi" I said back.

"Can I join you?" He asked. I nodded. "Cool" he says and sits down. "So what's your name?" he asked me.

"Jenny" I lied.

"Nice name" He says. And than he kissed me on my lips I tried to pull away but he didn't let me, then he undressed me and raped me….

I woke up covert with sweat.

"Susan, are you alright?" Asked my Mum who had adopted me. I nodded. "What's wrong? Do you wanna tell me about it?" I shook my head 'No' and lay down again. "Okay, want me to stay till you fell asleep again?" Once again I shook my head 'no' and I close my eyes. I heard my 'mum' leave and I open my eyes again. I look around my room. It's a big room with lots of posters from Disney on the walls. I also have some Backstreet Boys posters and some a1 posters. I grabbed my walkman and start to listen to one of my a1 tapes… I listen to the song 'Tomorrow' and let the tears slip down my face. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up when my 'mum' walked into my room.

"Ohh Susan did you listen to your walkman all night again?" I nodded. She let out a sigh and said "You should get dressed you have to go to school in a half an hour" I nodded again and got out of bed and went into the shower. When I got out of the shower I dressed myself. I didn't use any make-up since I don't like it that much. When I came downstairs I saw my 'mum' and 'dad' sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning Susan" Said my 'dad' "Did you sleep well?" I nodded and sat down. "Okay"

"Good morning everyone" Said my older 'brother.'

"Good morning Gary. Cheery today?" Asked my dad

"Yeah, So Suez, How are you?" I just looked at him "So you are okay then?" He asked. I nodded "That's good" He said

I finished my breakfast and went to the living room.

"Susan is it okay if Gary brings you to school today? He's also gonna pick you up" I nodded. "Okay"

"Well Suez than we have to go now. Do you have your books?" Gary asked. I shook my head no and went upstairs to get my books. A few minutes later I came downstairs again and I and Gary went to my school.

"So Suez here we are" I let out a sigh. "Well have fun at school" he said and he hugged me. I walked out of the car and went inside the big building.

Review