...Writings from all kinds of fandoms...

Last Thoughts by Alvina

Rated: G

[Reviews: 0]

Peter's thoughts as he explodes.

Categories : Fanfictions Heroes

Character : Peter Pertrelli

Pairings : None

Genre : General

Warnings : None

Chapters : 1

Completed : Yes

Word count : 259

Read count: 2


Published: August 29, 2008

Updated: August 29, 2008

Last Thoughts Chapter 01

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters nor do I know the actors portraying them.
Begun at: 29 August 2008
Ended at: 29 August 2008


Text size
0 Reviews

Peter looked down at his hands that were glowing. No, he thought. This wasn't supposed to happen. He needs to control it. Shit, where was Claire? He looked around trying to see if there was anyone that could help him, but they were all down.

The glowing was getting worse, wasn't there anyone that could help him?

This wasn't suppose to happen! He was suppose to save New York not destroy it. It was his destiny.

Wasn't there anyone that would shoot him? He couldn't stop it himself. He tried to calm himself down and tried to control the power but nothing helped.

Suddenly he could hear Claire running up to him. Finally, he thought, someone that could stop him.

"Tell me there's another way?" she asked him.

Peter looked at her tear streaked eyes. "There is no other way," he told her. He was ready, she needs to shoot him. It was the only way he could be stopped.

"There's another way," he hears his brother's voice. Nathan had just flown in and was now standing in front of him.

"I'm going to explode, Nathan," Peter told him.

"I'm not going anywhere," his brother told him.

He nodded. Nathan had always come through for him. He knows he could trust him. The glowing was getting worse. "Let's do this," he said.

It didn't take long for Nathan to fly away with Peter in his arms. Nathan release him just before Peter would explode. Peter took one last look at his brother before he exploded. All he could hope was that his brother would be save.

The End
29 August 2008

Review