...Writings from all kinds of fandoms...

We Meet At Last by Alvina

Rated: G

[Reviews: 0]

A short drabble of when Will met his son.

Categories : Fanfictions Pirates of the Caribbean

Character : Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner

Pairings : None

Genre : General

Warnings : None

Chapters : 1

Completed : Yes

Word count : 497

Read count: 6


Published: June 12, 2007

Updated: June 14, 2007

We Meet At Last Chapter 01

Disclaimer: I do not own Will or Elizabeth, neither do I own POTC. This is merely for my own enjoyments.
Author’s note: I was disappointed about the fact that Will never met his son in the film. So I wrote my own version.
Begun at: 12 June 2007
Ended at: 14 June 2007


Text size
0 Reviews

The Flying Dutchman was getting closer and closer to the small Island. Ten years he had waited, ten years of carrying out his duty all for this one day. This one day he would be together again with his beloved wife. "Elizabeth," he whispered as a smile grew on his face.

The island became bigger and bigger and he could make out her form, yet something's different. She was not alone.

Although the smile never left his face, fear began to grown in his mind. Had ten years been too long for her? Did she find someone else?

He reached the shore and walked through the sand. Elizabeth, who had been standing on a hill had disappeared. When he looked to his left, he saw her running toward him and he easily caught her in his arms. "Elizabeth," he whispered in her ear as he hugged her closer and kissed her passionately.

Ten years he had longed for this moment. Ten years he had waited. Now she was finally in his arms again, where she belonged. It felt so good to hold her, he never wanted to let her go.

Elizabeth had seen the flash of green and smiled as she saw the Flying Dutchman sailing towards her. Ten years she had waited on the man she loved, ten years she had carried on without him all for this one day. Although ten years is a long time, she found the courage to carry on. All because of the small frame that was now trying to cut in.

"Will," Elizabeth whispered as she kissed him again. She took a step back to let the boy, the light of her ever lasting darkness, step between them. "This is your son, William Jack Turner," she introduced him.

Will was disappointed when the kiss was broken but let her go. A boy had stepped up to them and Elizabeth held him in front of her and held his shoulders. A boy who was his son, he learned. He looked from Elizabeth to the boy, confusing shining in his eyes. "My son," he whispered.

"How do you do, sir," Little William said holding his hand out for Will to shake it. He had learned a lot of his father from his mother and to meet him was an honor to him. He had heard so many wonderful stories and wanted to be exactly like him.

Will let out a laugh and dropped to his knees to hug the smaller version of himself to him. "My son," he said into the other's ear.
Elizabeth looked at the joy Will's face showed her. "Come, my love," she said taking her husband hand in her own. "Let's go home…"

Far in the distance Captain William 'Bootstrap Bill' Turner smiled when his son embraced his family. This is where you belong. One day we shall meet again, my son, but until then I bit thee adieu, he thought as he turned the Flying Dutchman away from the island towards the horizon…

The End
14 June 2007

Review